Malapascua Escapade 2016

6:02 PM

Without a doubt, Summer is the best time of the year! I know everybody would agree to that. And so, it's the best season to hit the beach. There is something about it that I really couldn't resist. 


Whenever I feel upset or exhausted from work, I always seek refuge at the beach. It's like a home away from home. Do you feel the same way too? (Ofc yes!) Needless to say, we are so blessed here in the Queen City of the South for God had bestowed us with plenty of white sand beaches to enjoy. And by what I just said, these beaches aren't just plain boring ones but moreover, they are world class! Of course, I haven't been to all of these beaches around Cebu, but for sure, they're on my list.


And so last weekend, I ticked one of them off my bucket list. Together with me were my friends turned to family who made this trip one for the books. To start with, we departed at around 6 am from Radisson Blu Hotel as our assembly place. More or less, it took us around 3 hours to finally get to Malapascua via private van. 



For the 3 day-and-2 night escapade, we stayed at Malapascua Legend Water Sports and Dive Resort. In all fairness, the resort was pretty fine and the staffs were accommodating but the thing is, they lack manpower for their number of guests. (Or maybe, just for that span of time, not sure tho.) 



Generally for the entire trip, all day long were spent swimming by the fine powdery beach and crystal clear pool, alternatively. 


There's nothing much to do in the tranquil island of Malapascua (unlike such activities like of Boracay's) so we had a barbecue party while chatting, playing volleyball and everything in between.


 And when night time comes, there is an acoustic singer who serenades all the resort's guests while they are eating their sumptuous dinner. 



Oh I almost forgot! One friend of mine told me not to miss the view of the golden sunset in the island and yes, she was right! It was such a spectacular view. Definitely, one of the best things about this trip was seeing the sun set to its right place reminding me of the thought that God do really make beautiful endings too. What a relief! :)


A lot of people opted to go to Boracay for the annual Laboracay activity but if you are the kind of person who seeks serenity and tranquility to recharge your overly drained mind and body, then Malapascua Island is the right place for you. 




But I guess the place won't be that beautiful if I wasn't with the people I was with. All good thoughts to this bunch and of course, words are not enough to express how thankful I am to our non-biological japanese father who turned this friendship into somewhat like of a family.

                       Thank you Otusan!

I guess, that's everything about my Malapascua escapade. And hey, how about you? Tell me how you spent your weekend. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great post! hoping that I can get to Malapascua soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CJ! You should tick that off your bucket list too. :)

      Delete
  2. Great job Jhet...Thank you..heheh Nice kaayo ang Malapascua noh..heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sister from a jap father! :) Thanks Ms ian. :) lagi. naa pakoy hang over sa Malapascua trip nato ay. hehe

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed your blog. Malapascua is a nice place and hope my next escapade is here in this place soon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images