The Minimalist Timepiece

2:10 AM

I can't leave home without bringing my daily essentials with me—my phone, wallet and watch. In regard to the latter, my closest pals know that I have always been a time-conscious type of person. I have this habit of checking my watch from time to time and sometimes, whenever I forget it in my bedroom, I seem to feel incomplete. (Uy,hugot! Haha) But seriously, yes, whenever I accidentally leave it at home, I feel uneasy and uncomfortable. 


And if there's another thing that I could take pride of myself, it's the thought that I always give value to the things that matter to me, whether expensive or not, it's always gonna be for keeps. I can't exactly fathom whether it's a weakness or a strength, but I'm kind of a sentimentalist most especially when it comes to things which were given to me by my loved ones. In fact, I have this watch which has been with me for about 15 years already. Just a short backstory, when I was in 5th grade elementary, my aunt gave it to me as a birthday present. I loved it so much esp. that it came from her. This watch has been with me thru my worst and best and up until now, it's still perfectly serving its purpose.

       The Wardell priced at 4,150 Php



 Now that I am already a medical practitioner and a budding photo blogger as well, whose schedule is always on the go, it's a struggle for me to find the right timepiece that would fit perfectly to both of my careers. But guess what? The Gentleman Project just came at the right time! Just recently, TGP welcomed me as a new baby of the family alongside with other well-known influencers like AJ Dee (@thefilodapper), Deegee Razon (@DGRazon), ida anduyan (@idaandu) among others. And as a welcome present, they gave me this super awesome timepiece—the Wardell. It was love at first sight. At first glance, I fell head over heels with its minimalist design. It's everything I wanted in a timepiece as it embodies the minimalist soul in me.


 And what's more fascinating? It comes with a variety of trendy straps to choose from. How convenient is that huh? Now, I need not to change my watch when I have to go to the hospital for work in the morning and eventually, do a product shoot or make my blog content in my casual wear and whatnot in the afternoon.  Well I  must say, The Gentleman Project is gonna be a watch the world should watch out for because it proves that less is always more. Philippines today, the rest of the world tomorrow
 
  "In a world full of beautiful timepieces, I'd still choose to look at you (Wardell)."

So if you wanna score this minimalist timepiece to spice up your dapper look, check this Manila-based online shop on Instagram (@TheGentlemanProject) and Facebook (The Gentleman Project) or visit their website (thegentlemanproject.com). And worry not, for the shipping fee is FREE nationwide. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images